Ford Automobiles banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I've got a 2014 Fusion SE with Sync 2 system, seem to only have the issue when or after it rains but I'll get no sound from the radio or the ding when I have the key in the ignition and the door is open.

Only solution I've found is to pull the fuses for the radio, 32 and 33.

Any idea why rain or moisture causes issues? Nothing in the car is getting wet.

Thanks
Hi was curious if you ever fixed this issue? I’m having the same problem on my 2014 Ford Fusion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi was curious if you ever fixed this issue? I’m having the same problem on my 2014 Ford Fusion.
I have the same problem .. if I take fuse 33 out the chimes for door etc. work I mouth the Metra 99-5841B Aftermarket Radio Installation Dash Kit and a Sony radio after from Best Buy and the blew fuse 12 it’s a headache I told them to kick rocks .. I’m gonna buy another radio and do it with a friend and will let you know if it works next week since those people are idiots and I had to go in and show them where they messed up ... did you ever figure it out ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem .. if I take fuse 33 out the chimes for door etc. work I mouth the Metra 99-5841B Aftermarket Radio Installation Dash Kit and a Sony radio after from Best Buy and the blew fuse 12 it’s a headache I told them to kick rocks .. I’m gonna buy another radio and do it with a friend and will let you know if it works next week since those people are idiots and I had to go in and show them where they messed up ... did you ever figure it out ?
Typos all over I bought the metra kit not mouth 😀🤣

21 - 24 of 24 Posts