Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I’m new to the forum. Looking to learn as much as you all have to teach. I have a 1965 Falcon Futura. Her name’s Sabrina and mine’s Jen. We’re both happy to meet you.

·
Super Moderator
12,876 Posts
Jen and Sabrina, Welcome to the FFO!

>>>>>Action

Reactions: Jen Zollman

·
Super Moderator
12,876 Posts
Most stumble here as well!
Glad to have you.

Ask questions. Post lots of pictures. And update your profile with location. City and state if you are in the US. There are a number that are outside the US.

>>>>>>>>>Action

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most stumble here as well!
Glad to have you.

Ask questions. Post lots of pictures. And update your profile with location. City and state if you are in the US. There are a number that are outside the US.

>>>>>>>>>Action
Thanks I’ll work on that today!

·
Super Moderator
12,876 Posts
Thank you.

If you wish, start a new thread and post pics of Sabrina.
Or if there is something specific that you want to learn about ask away.

Not sure how long you have had her and what condition. Suggestions if I may.
Get a factory should manual. While the factory did not make as good of a shop manual as they do now, it is far better than after market manuals or nothing at all. Some of your education can be from that manual. Ebay is a good venue for that

In addition a lot of us have manuals and we could direction you to the section and page if you had one.

>>>>>>>Action

·
Super Moderator
12,876 Posts
And not knowing the exact condition of Sabrina, you might find this thread has some value.

https://www.fordforumsonline.com/threads/bringing-a-car-back-from-the-dead.23025/

Vehicles of the era (or anything built prior to the 1980s) are high maintenence. It is this level of care that often gets neglected and is labor intensive. However that level of care is what keeps the ride from breaking. And we all want to keep from breaking down.

>>>>>>>>>>Action

1 - 10 of 10 Posts