Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
. . . like many of the others on/from ford-forums, a ONCE great spot to exchange ideas. I had been on this site as well, getting confused between the two often.

I thank (and see some of them with their same ids here) "BroncoJoe", "CudaJim" and the other "greats" from that hacked site. 'Bronco' flagged one of my posts on "swapping ignition switches" that might be of use here, so I plan on searching this site for anything familiar in hopes of not duplicating any previous posts on THIS great site.

Call me a loyalist or gluten for punishment, but I've had MANY Fords in the past, but most currently have a couple ('99 F350 PS, '89 F250, '97 Exploder). The GM member is the wife's '93 Corvette, the daughter's 2008 VW, and multiple motorcycles (Harleys). Out of that list alone, just GUESS which one runs the best :) Now that I think about it, with the exception of the Harleys, NONE of the cars/trucks are really mine!!! I just get tapped with "making them right" when they (often) break down.

With my background in aeronautical engineering and as an A&P mechanic, it is still a challenge to troubleshoot the "modern day" cars without the help of great sites like this and their contributors.

Thank you in advance to all of the faithful and dependable contributors and also for an "Into" post so some of can 'splain ourselves :). It too hope to be of some good input and will try to contribute where possible and knowledgeable.

Jesse/"WhoBuBe"

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome to the new and improved site! :)

You will find this place is much better maintained and managed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It MUST be a better maintained site if one of the admins replies to a simple "Who am I" post like mine :) Thanks for the added efforts on your part, other admins, and of course there must be multiple moderators to keep down the unwanted.

Jesse/WhoBuBe

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hey brother, glad to see you made it over.

You also had a LONG thread on dual tank fuel pumps and the internal reservoir on your F250 that may be helpful.

Oh yeah... I changed my name :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poppy??? Is that you BroncoJoe??? Who Be You Be from "other side"? Oh yeah. . . THAT post!!!! Now might be a good time to comb through it and put the (mostly) two-way conversation in order. That may take some time however. . . I'll give it my best shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts