Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys馃憢
I'm looking for a 1967 ranchero for sale in running order, preferably with a 302 engine and a c4 transmission but I'll take anything. It doesn't have to be %100 just as long as the engine is running and the body is sound. If I can't find a ranchero I would like a 67 fairlane thanks.

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
Punch into your browser year make and model and you will get rides to look at

Action

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there are 67's online but I can't afford $20,000 or 30,000 that is why I said I wanted one that wasn't %100 so I can fix it up to how I like it and it won't be as expensive.

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
but I'll take anything. It doesn't have to be %100 just as long as the engine is running and the body is sound. .
What is the dollar limit?
Is there a location restriction?

Action

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
Fairlane is going to be less money than Ranchero.
In addition there are far more copies of Fairlane than Ranchero. Finding a cheaper Fairlane is a whole lot easier because of the number of Fairlanes produced.
If you want a Ranchero, you will need more cash or will have a long wait and have to get lucky too.

Action

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$10,000 is my limit but If I have to I'll pay a little more but I live in Alabama I don't mind driving to the neighboring states and maybe a little past that but not to taribly far

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
Good luck. Finding a running Ranchero in that price point will be difficult at best. One with a location restriction, you will need to know the seller.
Here is one in Florida. 1967 Ford Fairlane 500 Ranchero for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-1523889
And expect a lot of issues and/or sellers that are less than knowledgable or less than motivated.

Action

Reactions: pkevins

Registered
Good luck. Finding a running Ranchero in that price point will be difficult at best. One with a location restriction, you will need to know the seller.
Here is one in Florida. 1967 Ford Fairlane 500 Ranchero for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-1523889
And expect a lot of issues and/or sellers that are less than knowledgable or less than motivated.

Action
Too bad it's messed up with the Dakota gauges, air shocks, a schlock steering wheel and "racing" stripes. Without a Marti report and onsite inspection...no way. Interesting find though.
Kevin

Registered
Hey guys馃憢
I'm looking for a 1967 ranchero for sale in running order, preferably with a 302 engine and a c4 transmission but I'll take anything. It doesn't have to be %100 just as long as the engine is running and the body is sound. If I can't find a ranchero I would like a 67 fairlane thanks.
A 67-69 Ranchero has always been in my top 10 if I was stupid rich. Actually took (and passed) my driving test my parents' 68 Fairlane 500 with a 302. To that point, the 302 didn't ship until the 1968 model year, though the internal difference compared to 289 is only from a longer stroke.
Good luck!
Kevin

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, I know it's a long shot to fine one in good condition under or at 10k but I thought I would try. Do Yall know of anyone who may have a 1964-65 ranchero or falcon? Again I know you can find one online but I thought I would ask.

Registered
Thanks guys, I know it's a long shot to fine one in good condition under or at 10k but I thought I would try. Do Yall know of anyone who may have a 1964-65 ranchero or falcon? Again I know you can find one online but I thought I would ask.
I know this is 3 months old but I was wondering if you found anything. I鈥檝e got a 64 Ranchero with the original rebuilt 4 cylinder and 3 speed manual. It has new paint and zero rust, it鈥檚 a California car. It鈥檚 got everything original except we updated the seat material and door panels. I鈥檓 bringing it home to Virginia from California in April 2022. It鈥檚 currently listed for $17000.

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
I鈥檝e got a 64 Ranchero with the original rebuilt 4 cylinder and 3 speed manual.

It鈥檚 currently listed for $17000.
Ford never made a 4 cylinder engine in 1964.
For model year 1964, Ford only made six cylinder and eight cylinder engines.

Action

Registered
If you're still looking, here's one about as far from Alabama as you can get. But shipping would fit within your budget.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Administrator
2006 Lincoln Navigator
^^^^^^ That seems like it fits the bill. OK at a distance and even with shipping still in budget!!!

Way to go.

Action

1 - 17 of 17 Posts