Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to find out where in the actual Ford Windstar this particular connector for the main wiring harness (2F2T 14A699 P260N) is located (for instance under glovebox, kick panel, engine compartment etc) , can anyone help me to locate it? I tried to look at the wiring diagrams but wasn't having luck matching it up. Thanks in advance!
Electrical wiring Gas Cable Audio equipment Automotive lighting

Eyewear Luggage and bags Audio equipment Bag Automotive lighting

Gesture Safety glove Eyewear Gas Electrical wiring

Finger Font Material property Sleeve Cable

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I did manage to peruse a wiring diagram posted here for a 2002 Windstar 02 dash gauges going nuts HELP and I am still fairly new to wiring diagrams, but I haven't had any luck in finding my connector. The pictures are from an eBay listing for the Windstar wiring harness so I am barely even able to read colors on the wires in the picture (looks like black, white, green, and some kind of a yellow). The connector itself is a 12 pin but in this Windstar wiring harness I can see that only 7 pins are present in the connector. So I am not sure if it would referred to as (12) or (7). Honestly, I was hoping someone had software or some access to lookup the wiring harness assembly by the part number and tell me the location of the connector that way. If it isn't possible that is ok. It is for a project on a different model Ford and that particular connector is ridiculous (impossible) to find. I have even found the manufacturer's connecter ID etc but it isn't produced for retail market and isn't on eBay. I see a similar 12 pin connector referred to as a C211 for a 2004 Ford F150 - see picture below:
Watch Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern

1 - 2 of 2 Posts