Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has replaced a dome light assembly. My dealer wants $70 for the unit and $100 to install and while I understand it probably takes some time to install I'd like to save the money.

Thanks,

Zoltan

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Introduction - Good day fellow ford people - been a ford guy for over 40 yrs - nearing retirement age and have been buying ,fixing , and selling escapes and sport tracks and a few f-150 really enjoying it ! Hope to get some wisdom and share some info here with like ford people

·
Super Moderator
15,073 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

>>>>>>>>>Action

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks all for the welcome !
first question -
05 escape hybrid - bought at auction won’t start - appears the previous owner stripped the nice rims and navigation system from it Also found in the rear right by the back hatch there is a hatch with fuel /gas symbol on it - opened it up and found out it appears something should be here but isn’t - there is a bracket and a red button - (looks like it could be a fuel reset or shut off ? But also looks like there is something missing . Been looking on line for a site with a parts breakdown or info on it with no luck :( any and all help would be appreciated .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry I have the regular under hood battery and the big one in the back . My question is this if you open the rear hatch on the right side panel below rr right window close to the floor is a small 3x4” approx access panel with the fuel sign on what is suppose to be in there ? There is red button and a bracket that looks like it was to hold something but nothing is in there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry I have the regular under hood battery and the big one in the back . My question is this if you open the rear hatch on the right side panel below rr right window close to the floor is a small 3x4” approx access panel with the fuel sign on what is suppose to be in there ? There is red button and a bracket that looks like it was to hold something but nothing is in there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vehicle will not turn over , I have tried the boost button on lower driver kick panel ha new battery under hood ‍♂‍♂‍♂

·
Registered
11 Posts
So does anyone on this forum know what is supposed to be in the compartment with the enertia switch , as it looks like a bracket and a space for something that is not there ? Any ford employees on here ?

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
So does anyone on this forum know what is supposed to be in the compartment with the enertia switch , as it looks like a bracket and a space for something that is not there ? Any ford employees on here ?
I'm a long time retired Ford parts man
There should be wiring in in the area that inertia switch gets it's power from

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
The Ford online catalogue don't show wiring
suggest you go to your dealer or go on E-Bay and buy a Shop manual

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I ordered a full manual from Ebay for the escape hybrid Just trying to ensure all parts are there . It powers up but no start - so if there is something missing in the compartment where the inertia button is I’m likely spinning my wheels of an teatinf everything / anything else

1 - 20 of 27 Posts