Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock speedometer is 85 mph max, but really... Onece I got 206 kmh ticket and later I tried to drive fast again, road was not so good like I drow when I got ticket, but......

http//vid48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/Pablo-UA/11052010013.flv

Do not consider me crazy maniac, who wanna suicide on road, I did it when there were no many cars there, no cops and road was not wet.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Street racing is dangerous whether no one is around or not.
Go to the track, it's much safer.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuh1RzAkbg"]YouTube - [/ame]

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Jim,That was one of the most intense video's I have ever seen.Makes you look at driving in a whole new light.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I agree with boghog. that brought back some of my close calls when i thought i was the worlds best driver. I didnt realize how lucky i really was.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know one cop, who works with accidents investigation only. He says, that more then 50% of deadly accidents are related with alcohol and drugs.

he says, that if someone overspeeds, ore drives changin lanes we can see it and cops pull them over but many druck drivers drive like they use to drive but in case of dangerouse situation they do nothing ore do something wrong. Especially dangerouse time is night. Not so many cars, but some drunk people wered dark cloth may easily cross road where they want and othey tired ore drunk driver sees then too late....

Yeah, I use to overspeed, but when it is dark I drive slower limits.. Many drivers overspeed here. We all know where are cops, speed cameras, where not. But what I understand, places where there are not cameras and cops are usually safe....

The other really dangerouse thing I see is the road agression. Who makes us be angry? Taxi drivers and Bus drivers, who are alwais late! They are always in hurry and do to many mistakes.

There is closed military runway in Lugansk, and all streetracer are there to have some fun, becouse they understand that it is really impossible to drive fast in urban areas. Yeahm there were accidents, really terrible, when car rolled over many times with blown tire.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKCN-ilXT4&feature=related]YouTube - [/ame]

This is plase our crazy drivers have some dangerouse fun

Fortunatly there is safe place where they can birn tires.... 15 years ago Jet planes were here....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Old bulls without SHO motors are pretty slow.. I believe they only had around 160HP with a really lack luster 4 speed auto. the 3.8 would be your best bet for speed, but that motor is such a pig. Thay are torquie little bastards. But lack top end! Get an 89-95 SHO with a 5 speed and theres your fun car..

Yes, street racing is bad and should not be allowed to talk about it on the forum. People already know the consequences and penalty for such as well, but can we please stay on topic! ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Street racing is dangerous whether no one is around or not.
Go to the track, it's much safer.
YouTube -
Yeah, I agree... when there are nobody around nobody can help...

What we need when drive cars? Move from point A to point B.... But not to win the race cup....

About video... Many acidents shown are far from reality. Accidents happen the different way and consiquinses look more terrible. In the town, I lived in many years ago in Russia, was really terrible acciden when 12 years old skater hit woman, she fall down and died. It happened on the sidewalk near her home....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Street racing is not a good thing, also taking a car not built for speed or handling out racing, is not a good thing ether.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that first clip is horiable ... but awking
Yeah, car accidents are usuali caused with "human factor".

there are somewere signs in the USA "speed limin resonable and prudent", in Germany there are hightways (autobahn) w/o speed limit... and so unreally to see in curve 130 kmh speed limit sign. What is "resonable and prudent" for me.. Night - about 55 (80 kmh), but we have no night speed limit. ECE approved headlamps are brighter, and before I add 90mm Hella HID headlamps I used to drive slover 45 when it is dark.

Here in Ukraine fensed road speed limit is 130 kmh, but there are not so many fensed roads here, unfortunatly( No fence road speed limit is 90 kmh, but cops do not pull us over if we drive not faster 110-115 kmh. In williges and towns speed limit is 60 kmh, but cops do not use speed guns in 1 km from enter this area, it is like a place to slow down, near schools, ore in other potentially dangerouse places we have 40 kmh limits but according our standards speed limits bumps must be on road. They are rubber made and there are heavy buses on these roads that destroy them. But anyway this is the best thing for speed limitation. No tikets, but no speeding.

Unskilled drivers usually get tickets, becouse who drives for many years knows cops' hubits well, can see cruser ahead ore in rear view mirror, knows where are hidden cops and usually drives as fast as he wants slowing down in speed controll areas only.... and as I can see, skilled drivers get into most horrible accidents. I work in copmany thet own 500 semitrucks. Yes, we all hit trucks, cars, paint them... but deadly accidents happen with old, skilled drivers... Yaer ago our 50 year old driver on hightway near Paris drop his cell. phone down and tried to pick it up to anwer a call. He was belted, that's why he survived when semi hit made of concreet wall. Cabine was bent, frame was bent, tranny cracked, trailer bed was bent.... trucktor was two mounth in workshop.... fortunatly driver survived and no fatal injuring.... This was the hard lesson for us. Yes, I use cell phone in car, but no SMS!!!! never!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts