1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've always wanted a Granada. My favorite was Dick Trickle's stocker back in 1976. He totaled it at Madison when the throttle hung.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was a little bigger than mine, lol...

·
Registered
534 Posts
very nice, does it still look that stock?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not all the way. the picture was dated 1997 on the back. the paint is bubbling

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
do you still want to trade for that 77 thunderbird?

·
Registered
32 Posts
My grandmother had two of them when I was a kid. One was a 77 and the other was a 78. Both had a 302 and were four door. One was the same color and had the same hubcaps as the one in the pic.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool! did you like either of them?

·
Registered
32 Posts
cool! did you like either of them?
Wasn't a big fan of the four doors but they were pretty reliable. I do remember that they were loaded for their time. They both had factory A/C too. Unfortunately the body rust killed them.:(

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i traded it to a guy in eagle river for my new fairmont. thge title says 80, but jonzo is telling me it's a 78...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up a 78 Granada ESS for $500. It has power windows,locks,seats,c/c,A/C,intermitent wipers,buckets with console.It has the 250 six cyl with auto trans. It is completely stock with the original color keyed hubcaps and whitewalls.It has had tons of new parts replaced.Even the A/C blows cold and still has the R-12 freon. Mine has had a repaint back to stock silver color and has no rust. I will add some pics after I find out how to load them in the forum. I have always wanted a Granada,And finaly found one. Mine is also a 2 door. Silver with blue vinyl interior with no rips in the seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts