Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if I missed it (it seems that I have missed a number of features of this site) but I think that it would be nice to have an easy method of inviting members to join a chat session. Or at least notifying members that someone is willing to chat.

Perhaps in the headder, there can be a list of members currently in FlashChat, or when in flashchat a list of online members, that one may invite to chat.

It can be a real PIA if it gets overused, so perhaps only friends can invite friends, or something.
Obviously I have not thought this out, but one thing about a forum is that it can always be changed.

Sometimes, I'll have two browser windows running, one logged into the site, andother logged into chat. If someone shows up to chat we have at it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Poppy,

You make an excellent point. :yesnod:

Now prior to the "log into chat" issue, I recall there being an option of "invite to chat" in one of the pop up menus - tho I can not rightly tell you where it was or if it was an option outside or inside the chat room. I myself have been looking to find it again and just can not, perhaps Robdog will be better able to shed some light on this.

Thank you for bringing this up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
684 Posts
I agree, this would be a nice feature, I wanted to chat with Stymee last night when we were on, and a quicker way to contact would be great

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Missy,
I missed you in chat by ten minutes, I was out feeding the fish in my headlight.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Missy,
I missed you in chat by ten minutes, I was out feeding the fish in my headlight.
Good One! :smilewinkgrin:

Dang, I'm in there so much I might just have ta change my name to "ChattyCathy"..... :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts