Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good movie. Definitely recommend seeing it in the theater if you get a chance. Not sure if previews are the same for each theater, but there is a new JJ Abrams movie coming out that looks sweet!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Taking the kids Sunday morning !

·
Registered
338 Posts
heading out in about an hour to see it ... i hope it good ... its getting 6 to 7 out of 10 stars ... so!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6 to 7 is low, it should be getting 8 to 9.

It is a good movie with a good story line. I am surprised at some of the critical reviews of the movie. Not really sure what some of them are expecting, LOL.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
plan on bringing my little cousin to see it at 10PM central time.
i too hope it's just as good, if not better than the first one. hopefully it stays close to the comic book like the first one did...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
6 to 7 is low, it should be getting 8 to 9.

It is a good movie with a good story line. I am surprised at some of the critical reviews of the movie. Not really sure what some of them are expecting, LOL.
they aren't 'Big Kids" like we are LOL!:crazy:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
seen it 8 times, and it never gets old...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
now, the A-team, there's going to be a disapointment... it's not going to have George Peppard, Mr. T, Dwight Schultz, or Dirk Benedict in it...:frown5:
just as long as the classic lines are in it, like "I love it when a plan comes together"

·
Registered
338 Posts
saw it good movie ... actually really loved it ... just the 7 plot lines got old after a while ... not that im complaining just ... alot of plots ... but opening weakend brought in alot of buck so sit back and wait here comes #3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts