Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys can help.

looking to get interior panels, head liner for 1969 Galaxie XL (2 door) head liner and rear pillar panels.

also looking for everything infront of rad core support (grill support / grills / headlings bezels and covers.....)

thanks guys
Carlos

·
Super Moderator
14,426 Posts
Welcome the FFO!

Most of the time a shop can make a headliner.

Action

·
Super Moderator
14,426 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and the tip guys. Appreciate the assist. Thinking will be a good project for son and I to get some quality wrench time in!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,426 Posts
Create a new thread and post some pics!!!

Action

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, post some pics and show us what is missing. The front grill will also be from a LTD, so if you look for that as a donor you'll likely have better luck than looking for XL parts.

·
Super Moderator
14,426 Posts
Thanks for the pic.

Some of the larger items like the bumper and some grille pieces will be expensive to ship.
Other items like the headlight buckets, fender ends and other grille pieces or head light covers not so much.

However you might be able to buy an entire parts car locally for what you want. And pay less money.

Action

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucky I can be picky on the bumper. I have one that just needs a little repair. But the lights bezels doors grill etc. that’s what I’m really after. Anyone got any leads you can help w?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts