Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New to the group but finding it to be a wealth of knowledge. My wife and I recently picked up a 62 Galaxie 500 2 Door Sedan, 390, 3 speed manual with overdrive. The car is overall in great shape but is missing some trim and we've been searching... albeit unsuccessfully for it. Can anyone point us in the right direction or even better have some for sale? The piece we are missing is the inner/outer belt line trim aft of the passenger side door. I've circled the drivers side piece in the attached picture. Thanks.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Administrator
Phoenix, AZ 85008
16,845 Posts
Ebay will be your friend as a source for parts and many times that is a lower cost source.

The sources below are recycling yards that specialize in older vehicles. The parts are rather expensive.
CTC Auto Ranch
Desert Valley Auto Parts (dvap.com)
UNDER1981\USED ORIGINAL CAR & TRUCK PARTS\TENNESSEE\TN,JUNK YARDS

In this website there are 2 threads that might interest you as well
(1) Parts - sources | Ford Automobiles (fordforumsonline.com)
(1) Bringing a car back from the dead! | Ford Automobiles (fordforumsonline.com)

Action

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ebay will be your friend as a source for parts and many times that is a lower cost source.

The sources below are recycling yards that specialize in older vehicles. The parts are rather expensive.
CTC Auto Ranch
Desert Valley Auto Parts (dvap.com)
UNDER1981\USED ORIGINAL CAR & TRUCK PARTS\TENNESSEE\TN,JUNK YARDS

In this website there are 2 threads that might interest you as well
(1) Parts - sources | Ford Automobiles (fordforumsonline.com)
(1) Bringing a car back from the dead! | Ford Automobiles (fordforumsonline.com)

Action
Thanks, I've been searching ebay and will be looking into the threads and parts sites you've listed. The hunt is half the fun.

·
Administrator
Phoenix, AZ 85008
16,845 Posts
Sometimes it is. Other times it can be frustrating

Action

1 - 5 of 5 Posts