Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past saturday i deicided to go visit Jonzo again. This time to head up the road to Depere to visit Fahrkle to negotiate on the purchase of some parts for Jonzo. To my surprise when i called Fahrkle, he told me he wasnt in town but rather in Wisconsin Dells at some car show being held at Noah's Ark (water park). So, without telling Jonzo, i figured "bah, it's only another 2 1/2 hours away. No sweat."(since i had already driven 3 1/2 hours to get to Jonzo's area.......)
Wisconsin Dells Automotion Festival evendently is a big shebang. We guesstimated there was about 150-200 cars in this show... saw atleast 4 1974-1978 mustang II's.. BUT i was suprised to find out, ONLY ONE FAIRMONT ! And it was PURPLE! (yes it was mine :thumbsup: ) SO, to sum this up cuz i just looked at the time, LOTS OF CARS, LOTS of sun (Jonzo got a lil burned) AND met some really nice people (Fahrkle). ONLY real bad part was OMG REALLY? 2hours to drive 3 blocks? And whats with the parking shortage? Which is how i got my car in the show... $15 to enter the show vs another 2hours of driving around to find parking... cant beat it!
And no, i didnt have a camera to take any 'good' pics atleast.. At the 'Bash' i'm bringing not only my real digital camera, but also a video cam... Just in case anybody wants to see Jonzo taking that 3am pee outside his tent. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
At the 'Bash' i'm bringing not only my real digital camera, but also a video cam... Just in case anybody wants to see Jonzo taking that 3am pee outside his tent. :D

I don't know Jonzo and sure don't want to know him that well. Maybe there's some females that would be interested. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts