Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have good news and bad news... first the GOOD news, i now affically have $1500 saved for the MN trip so unless i break the car I AM GONNA BE THERE ! (cover yer eyes peeps)...............now for the BAD news, i got the $$ cuz i sold my '77 mustang that Jonzo wanted. But, for $2,550 wouldnt you do the same?

Oh yea, dont tell Jonzo i sold it!!:yikes::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I think you are lucky to find 2 people that want a 77 Mustang...unless it is a Cobra there just wasn't a lot of excitement built into the 74 - 78 Stangs. I owned a 74 Ghia.....nice car for the wife at that time but.....

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1977 Ford Mustang II Mach 1... 302/4spd (ENGINE NOT STOCK)<--- oh yea dyno'd last week at 314rwhp

1974 didnt have the 302 option UNLESS you spoke spanish (mexico only). As for the CobraII (yes they were called Cobra II's) werent special at all. NOW the KING COBRA was a lil special, the front air damn in good condition is worth $500 if it still has the vent tubes for the front brakes. Except for the viariances in body appearance (wing/fin/airdam/louvers) they're all still the same car. Mach1 /cobraII/King Cobra al had the same suspensions. ok i'll shut up now..but OMG really?? a 302 with only 140hp from the factory? FORD WAS SMOKNG SOMTHING THOSE YEARS!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think you are lucky to find 2 people that want a 77 Mustang...unless it is a Cobra there just wasn't a lot of excitement built into the 74 - 78 Stangs. I owned a 74 Ghia.....nice car for the wife at that time but.....
I guess I'm part of the small minority that actually like the mustang ll. I had a 1974 ghia with a 351 cleveland. :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
that's cool

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I guess I'm part of the small minority that actually like the mustang ll. I had a 1974 ghia with a 351 cleveland. :smilewinkgrin:
I liked it too, but at 6'4" and 300+ lbs, my big fat @$$ didnt fit in there too well. Not to mention hard to do the pedals. The gas/brake/clutch pedals are so tight in there i could hit all 3 at once an not know it. The final straw was from one of the early videos i made. Had a friend film it and i looked EXACTLY like my dad trying to get in and out of the thing. (almost have to break my neck):yikes:

DAMMIT JONZO CANT YOU READ? j/k, sorry buddy.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
just means i'll be able to keep my one true love.:smilewinkgrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts