Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, wish me luck. Once again i'm gonna 'test' my car and drive some 1200miles (round trip). Now mind you, i only just bought this car a lil over a month ago and it has already made it up to Jonzo's and back 2x...thats 376miles per round trip. Only issue i had was BLACK VINYL SEATS IN THE STOPPED HOT TRAFFIC SUCK WITH NO A/C... doh caps lock. maybe i'm just nervous, but things are a bit different atm...zero cash coming in right now. If i break somthing, i'm gonna have to beg my parents for help (i think i rather eat some rat turds). Anyways, by tomorrow afternoon the 'PURPLE' one will be back in MN.. and i dont mean Prince. Oh yea, i'm bringin a video camera,digital camera and camera on cell phone so i should get a 'few' pics... i'm not good with a camera, but i'll try.:mad2:

~Jim

PS, in case i dont make it back PLEASE keep all the stupid people alive so they dont annoy me in the afterlife!:dita:

·
Registered
262 Posts
There's road construction all through & after Rockford on the 90...
You might want to look for an alternate route through there. You can get off @ Genoa road & then take the back roads into south Beloit & hop back on the I 90..Wish I could give you the names of the roads. I used to live out there in Belvidere. But It's just that old thing of knowing how to go just not remembering the names of roads..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good luck man. I thought I had a reason to be nervous. I finally finished my 93 Stang and im taking it to the test and tune tomorrow night @ Maple Grove. Cripes, I havent gone down the track in almost 4 years in this car...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
There's road construction all through & after Rockford on the 90...
You might want to look for an alternate route through there. You can get off @ Genoa road & then take the back roads into south Beloit & hop back on the I 90..Wish I could give you the names of the roads. I used to live out there in Belvidere. But It's just that old thing of knowing how to go just not remembering the names of roads..
the only time we'll be on 90 is in Tomah, near LaCrosse. but thanks for the heads-up, printman, anyways!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts