Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went and did a thing...after years of searching to find a 2 door version of the car I learned to drive was a bust, my search switched brands to finding a Ford. A visit to a classic car place and seeing a 67 Ford Custom 4 door just like my dad use to have got me to start looking for a 2 door. I have always gravitated to the bare bones entry level models due to the rarity of them. After joining a FB group on 1967 Fords I put a WTB post. Low and behold the owner of what I was looking for offered to sell me his. While not ideal in what I was wanting this was close enough that I pulled the trigger. After a 1700 round trip this followed me home. 1 of 22081 2 door Custom Sedans and 1 of 1 equipped exactly as this was ordered. Now to make it mine.
IMG_3799.JPG

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Very nice, I had a very similar 69.

·
Registered
1962 Ford Falcon Futura
87 Posts
Well, I went and did a thing...after years of searching to find a 2 door version of the car I learned to drive was a bust, my search switched brands to finding a Ford. A visit to a classic car place and seeing a 67 Ford Custom 4 door just like my dad use to have got me to start looking for a 2 door. I have always gravitated to the bare bones entry level models due to the rarity of them. After joining a FB group on 1967 Fords I put a WTB post. Low and behold the owner of what I was looking for offered to sell me his. While not ideal in what I was wanting this was close enough that I pulled the trigger. After a 1700 round trip this followed me home. 1 of 22081 2 door Custom Sedans and 1 of 1 equipped exactly as this was ordered. Now to make it mine. View attachment 48665
Welcome and what a fun car.......😎
What motor have you got?
What are your plans with it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts