Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been registered a few weeks but have not been on the computer much,and one of the regulars found my screen name.I have a 78 sedan and a 79 futura both factory v-8 cars.The sedan is a weekend cruiser and the futura is pretty much driven daily spring thru fall.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks for stopping in to say hello! You can occaisionally find 2 or more of us maniacs in the lounge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have seen about the same number of fairmonts from the chicagoland area on various forums,never see any at any shows or crusie nights though.

·
Banned
292 Posts
I have seen about the same number of fairmonts from the chicagoland area on various forums,never see any at any shows or crusie nights though.
I was just at Downers Grove's show.. when i get back from MN, i'll be at the Lombard ones on saturday nights... then on wednesday nights i'm in Elmhurst....and i think the rest of the week i'm either sleeping or cleaning the car.

z7turbo, OMG ROFL... problem is i WOULD take one for it.... then again, it might take several to equal $500.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the site. So are any of you Fairmont guys near South West Auto Salvage in Lockport, Il? They might have the driver's side window I need for my 2 door box top.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
hi-ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts