Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee, this new forum is pretty lame. 2 posts???? I'd almost rather take my chances at the other one.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Well, not everyone has gotten over here yet, give it some time, the other site will disappear and the people will come over.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
hopefully. wait didn't we all get an e-mail about the switch?

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's not like the old forum was jumping. It'll take awhile for people to migrate over, plus we're going to lose a lot of people in the migration. As an FYI, I didn't get any e-mails or anything like that. I had to figure out what happened from peoples signatures and searching.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No,I didn't get an email,just got spammed to death. The major reason I came over here was because I got a spam response to every post in the last couple of weeks about coming over to here and got sick of it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
gearhed1971,

Right now we have more talent than we have questions. Eventually we'll have more questions and we'll fill out the forums sections with good quality information.

In a few short weeks we generated almost 500 threads and almost 3,000 posts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I'm working on my '63 falcon,6-8 swap. Its got a 289 w/c4,1968 mustang front and rear. Still piecing together,almost there......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I'd like to suggest that you take a lot of pictures and blog about your progress.
Post it in the falcon section.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Yeah we only been around just over a month or two. It is very impossible to fill a forum completely with all subjects covered in a month, gotta give the forum a chance. If it wasnt for most of the members that are here now the old forum would have Royaly sucked!

·
Registered
798 Posts
No,I didn't get an email,just got spammed to death. The major reason I came over here was because I got a spam response to every post in the last couple of weeks about coming over to here and got sick of it.
Sorry, that was probably me spamming you. The old site has some serious problems, being hacked is the biggest one. There is some personal information stored there that is now in the hands of people that mean you harm. I hope you changed your password from the old to the new site, the hackers may have access to it.
Again, sorry for the spam.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
some of us still pop in and out of the old one to make sure people are getting the message, but they're still posting on there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mr.Moderator should make a sticky picture thread.Every forum must have one.I think it some kind of rule or something.LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
guess i got thrown under da bus LOL
Ill try to re-create the old conversion thread in the next few weeks when i get some down time here.
glad to see all of you
my falcon is on the road and drives great! just doing some fine tuning of the carb right now, but it sounds great and rides very nice.
see ya'll soon
dan

·
Registered
77 Posts
tried to post a movie of the falcon, but it says i have to have at least 10 posts before i can add a link.....where the love and respect for peps? :ciappa::biggrin5:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Peps...peps....peps.... Hmm.

Peps Who?

Wait a minute...aint you peps the hacker? :skep:

Alright. just playin. Look at 'er this way. Just 8 more posts and then your a big boy!

Glad ya made it peps.
Jesh- what took ya?
I came back once lookin' fer ya!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts