Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
guess i got thrown under da bus LOL
Ill try to re-create the old conversion thread in the next few weeks when i get some down time here.
glad to see all of you
my falcon is on the road and drives great! just doing some fine tuning of the carb right now, but it sounds great and rides very nice.
see ya'll soon
dan

·
Registered
77 Posts
tried to post a movie of the falcon, but it says i have to have at least 10 posts before i can add a link.....where the love and respect for peps? :ciappa::biggrin5:

·
Registered
77 Posts
back in Dec, my wife and i decided to take a break from all the time we were spending on watching TV, using the internet, extra hobbies ect. and spend that time with each other. it has been really, really good for our marriage. I used to belong to about 5 different forums, my own web site, 6 email accounts and doing 3 hobbies all at once.
so now that i have cut back, ill let a few back in when i can, but not everyday.
I only watch two TV shows a week now, but i can play on the net at work (thanks boss)
so ill try to check in when i can and start to rebuild the conversion thread.

I do have to agree with a previous post about having a picture thread, that would be great!

and ....where the hell is Yank? :mad2::devil:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know nothing about Comets, but i do about ironing, i do my shirts all the time, I used to drink coke until last June, i used to drink 7 a day,
and how did you find out about my third nut?:mad5:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Peps! Glad to see you here. I really enjoyed your "conversion" thread, and I learned a lot. I was really dissappointed to see it gone. I especially liked the "export brace" you made. It really looked nice, and makes a lot of practical sense since you can remove it for access. I hope you can recreate at least some of the thread.

papa steve
65 Ranchero
06 Scion TC
2 grandsons to give rides

thanks papa steve
ill work on it pretty soon. and thanks for the good words, i know yank would not approve, but its not his car is it? :cornut:

·
Registered
77 Posts
nope, its gone, but then i dont miss reading all the extra stuff that was in there either :yikes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.