Ford Automobiles banner

New guy here

605 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Action 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum been spending most of my time on the vmf site since acquiring my 67 Mustang vert.

I call her THE MONEY PIT .

I like to think she was a very nice looking base model that has been much improved since I aquired her. I'll try to put her in my showcase. In the last year or so I purchased 2 more project cars I lucked into a 69 Fairlane Sportroof( fastback to me) and a 69 Ranchero.

My project since May of 2019 has been my 97 F150 long wheel base Larriet( purchased it in 98). I put a 99 Navigator 5.4DOHC & a 2014 6R80 trans in it , operated thru a Ford Raceing control pack.

The truck is at this time experiencing technical problems. When your a old school carb & pushrod guy trying to find a problem on a ecm drivetrain thru a scan took sucks.

If you have read this post you probably are thinking dam this guy just won't shut up, I do get long winded. So let me introduce my self.
I'm 69 years old ,retired comeing up on 5 years. I like old stuff, especially cars all kinds. I started fooling with them when I was 12/13 years old with my dad. He died when I was 15 and I had a yard full of Fords( he liked them).so do i.

I started working on & driveing flatheads. I guess I have come full circle now the modular engs and drive trains are the norm.

Get used to me I'll be here awhile.

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to the FFO!

Post as long and as many times as you want!!!

Action

#9 ·
Yes I still have all of the vehicles in my signature line.

Action

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.