Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came over from the other forum as well, got a 65 2dr galaxie 500, with a 390 and auto, right now it is on the barge on its way to Anchorage Alaska, can't wait to get it here, it came up from Fresno, at least now I will be able to work on it. Soon as it gets here, I'm sure I will have a few more questions, body is in real good shape, as it motor and tranny, inside needs some work, needs some weather stripping and odds and ends Plus summer is on its way, time to dig out the boat and slay some salmon as well. Also have a 97 F350 crewcab 4x4.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Welcome aboard.
It will be nice to see you help to fill out the galaxie section of this forum. IT was pretty active at the other site.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome to your new home away from home! California to Alaska, that's a big move. Change of station?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No been up here 20 plus years, found the Galaxie near Fresno, the wife son lives there had him go check it out and next thing I knew its on it way up here, One of the reasons I bought it, just have not seen any Galaxies cruising up here, plus Its a cool looking car.

·
Registered
798 Posts
You made it! glad you're here.....nice ride.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Very cool, I've been meaning to get up that way for some fishing....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts