Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone i used to go by 66fairlane in the other site that was hacked. Because of broncojoe19 and mark v i registered here and hope to have a even better experience here. Hopefully i can help people just as much as i hope to receive help. Thanks for having me and i'm looking foward to meeting you guys. Oh yea and i'm working on a 67 four door fairlane almost ready for road. Thanks fella's

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome....glad you made it here. Looking forward to your questions/contributions

·
Registered
684 Posts
Four door Fairlane, very cool, thanks for making the switch!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
there arent very many of those around anymore.

glad to see you over here

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome to the new forum. I am guaranteeing you a better experience on this forum then the last one. (100%)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all,

I just switched over too. Hopefully someone can help me. I am 90% restored on my 67. My restorer went out of business and left me hanging with many little issues and a lost kickdown lever. Seems to be impossible to find one for a 67 with a 390 and C6.

·
Super Moderator
994 Posts
Hello all,

I just switched over too. Hopefully someone can help me. I am 90% restored on my 67. My restorer went out of business and left me hanging with many little issues and a lost kickdown lever. Seems to be impossible to find one for a 67 with a 390 and C6.
Welcome as well grammas,
There is after market cable options for you, like Lankar. But as for OEM, keep checking here....post a WANT ADD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts