Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new on this forum, came over from the other one. Hopefully there's no spam maniacs over here, makes a fella want to skip posting.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome, thanks for coming over! No spammers, no hackers, no jackasses, no exceptions! Things work a lot better when it's like that.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Glad to have you, and I love your avatar!

We have admin support and spam blockers in place. Any spam that we get would have to be manually placed.

We also won't tollerate the kind of behavior that is going on at the other site.

So in short... welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi all, I'm new on this forum, came over from the other one. Hopefully there's no spam maniacs over here, makes a fella want to skip posting.
Welcome , I like your picture , having to press 1 for English is just too PC !

·
Registered
338 Posts
welcome, i as well came for the old site ... but wasnt around as much as i would like ... now ill change it

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome, thanks for coming over! No spammers, no hackers, no jackasses, no exceptions! Things work a lot better when it's like that.
wait... I always thought i was the village jackass...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new here on this forum. I own a 1998 Ford Windstar with 80k miles. I have already found a fix for one of its ailments. Great site. Beside having a little bit of automotive knowledge, I also have some experience in material handling equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts