Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to Falcons, this is my first. I have a 1962 Falcon 4 door, and a lot of questions as this is my first classic car I have owned. I have a 170 straight 6 and 3 speed manual transmission

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
Lets see your questions.
I always ask new members to post their location....you never know if there is a new friend with vast Falcon expertise living close by, and eager to help.

·
Super Moderator
12,893 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

Looking forward to pictures and your story!

>>>>>>>>Action

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome > '62 170/ 3OTT / 4Dr - - Our faithful 'Moredoor' - four door cars now get the interest of the population born long after the 'Muscle Car' fetish faded into history... .

The 60-65 falcon is a snapshot of the industry evolution to smaller cars, unibody construction, better suspensions, simpler and safer cabin, and accommodating the family.

. .

have fun

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello I am new to Falcons, this is my first. I have a 1962 Falcon 4 door, and a lot of questions as this is my first classic car I have owned. I have a 170 straight 6 and 3 speed manual transmission
Those 170ci engines were bad to the bone. Our original engine was a 144ci which would run about 65 mph wide out on a flat road. You should have a lot of fun with your setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts