Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My name's Kenny and I'm a Fordaholic. I've been a Fordaholic all my life. I started in 1960 when I was 3 years old and got my first Ford ( OK, it was a scale model of a ford) but I've been hooked ever since. My first real job was at a Ford Dealer, since then I've worked for Ford at dealerships in the Parts dept, as a porter, a painter in the Bodyshop, as a Mechanic, I even sold Ford cars for awhile at a dealer. I worked on the line at the Chicago Ford assembly plant for a few years too. I've had my own Obsolete Ford parts business, I still dable in it and now sell 1/25th scale Ford resin models and accessories at Blue-Oval-Resinworks I know Fords inside and out and my main love is the 60's and 70's. I own 2 69 Country Squires, a 79 F-250 4x4 that I bought new and now has only 40K original miles, I've also got an 89 LTD Crown Vic LX that's my daily driver and a 97 E-150 Hightop Conversion van that I use for camping and traveling. I'm glad to be on board. I know I'll have fun here. Thanks for letting me join.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
hi!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
WAIT!!! You mean to tell me you didn't have to pay? who do i talk to about this free stuff so i can..... just kidding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts