I have four new in box EIS (Napa?) D2620 brake drums for various Fords. Raybestos #2620R also seems to line up with these. Specifically these were purchased for a 1966 LTD with 4whl drum brakes, 2.5" up front and according to all I can find, were used out back on 2.25" drums also!

I will sell them in sets of 2, for $70 a pair, to give the disc brake crowd a chance to get in on the action also!

Other numbers I have found in searching cross references were:
C0AA-1125-C
C7AZ-1126-D
Bendix 140124
Raybestos 2620
Autozone 2620
Carquest 8200

These have likely been stored by the previous owner of my car, since the 80's or 90's. I can't even find EIS listed as a parts seller any longer, probably gobbled up by a larger company....as it goes! Check out the pictures! Some surface rust seen, but not on machined surfaces.

I also have a used pair of good front drums and hubs if interested in a great deal where you may need a new hub or two!

Shipping from Hollister CA, will use Fed Ex Gnd. Each bare drum will have a shipping weight of 20# double boxed for protection. I will package 2 drums per outside box to save on shipping. Watch your back lifting a 40+lb box!

I also posted a BUNCH of seriously discounted drum brake parts online on feeBay, in "kit" form to move as much as I can off of my shelves. I need some space. TOOOO many LTD parts!

ASK if you need a specific item for LTD or Galaxie! Lots of weather stripping left, suspension bits, tail lights, front light gaskets, interior stuff, blue dash pad....list goes on......

Thanks for looking!
Steve