Ford Automobiles banner

Do you really think this is worth $4000

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
it looks original and clean but 4 G's is a little crazy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Send this to the person that listed that..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daRC0sQj5fw[/ame]

Brand new the car was only 3,500.. Talk about trying to get your money back...:crazy:

·
Registered
684 Posts
I don't know about 4 grand, but you should steal them wheel covers for me lol Oh, and the plain front bumper

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
well yeah. 1000 per door, you get the rest of the car free... lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Someone needs to lay off the cough medicine.Now if it comes with that uber rare factory installed Sprite bottle, well then its a different story...

·
Registered
890 Posts
even i wouldn't pay that much for it. jonzo said there really isn't much of a demand for the 4 door ones, for bigger guys. the doors are way too small for him lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's worth whatever someone will pay - Jonzo, know anyone lookinig for a clean 2 door? Mine is for sale also......................

·
Registered
890 Posts
how much? jon asked if you got the one from bill?

·
Registered
890 Posts
that second one is only 10 miles from my house! how have i NEVER seen it before? unless i thought it was jonzo's, but it looks much nicer than his....

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
that second one is only 10 miles from my house! how have i NEVER seen it before? unless i thought it was jonzo's, but it looks much nicer than his....
no. you did see it before. remember that brown 80 i had, the one without the vynal top? where did you think my dad sent that one? same VIN, i'll show you on the title copy i have. they did a really good job. thank you bart starr.
the second one goes toward a good cause. helping little guys keep out of trouble.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok if he's smoking something, I am asking 5600 for my fairmont. Am I out of line? Here is what my car looks like. Check out all the pages.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3818362
Chuck, dont you have a V8 in there? a 351 in fact if i read right..... the car above is STOCK..and even tho they say "body +interior great " why do i see dents? Not to mention 100k miles? Meaning engine never been rebuilt? $2000 i could understand. BUT a 4dr for $4k?

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
it's an expensive hobby when you have to build your own car...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts