Ford Automobiles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these codes on my 2007 Fusion 4-cyl. The auto parts store cleared them. The emisisons system idiot light went out before the codes were cleared.

The car had been in a body shop for some minor ding repair, with painting required. It smelled heavily of solvent for several days after. I believe the battery had been disconnected in the body shop.

BTW, I'm trading this car for an ordered Fiesta, within the next few weeks.

Any info on the codes, or if I need to be concerned, is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Your previous post about this has lots of info about the codes and you state they have not come back yet as of 6/6. Why the duplicate question?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simple answer to your queston, nanook. No one had provided any input to the other thread.

I believe you're the one that indicated if the codes were given, you might be able to provide some insight. I should have known. All I get is some wisenheimer question about why I started a new thread. What's it to you, anyway? You own this thing? Who made you God? Or are you the inventor of the internet, Al?

If this is the manner in which you treat newcomers, don't worry, I won't be back. I haven't lost a damned thing here.

One more thing, weed. You're certainly not a Ford person. You probably drive a toyota. Buck you fuddy. Go in your own jack yard and back off.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Simple answer to your queston, nanook. No one had provided any input to the other thread.

I believe you're the one that indicated if the codes were given, you might be able to provide some insight. I should have known. All I get is some wisenheimer question about why I started a new thread. What's it to you, anyway? You own this thing? Who made you God? Or are you the inventor of the internet, Al?

If this is the manner in which you treat newcomers, don't worry, I won't be back. I haven't lost a damned thing here.

One more thing, weed. You're certainly not a Ford person. You probably drive a toyota. Buck you fuddy. Go in your own jack yard and back off.

Wow!! You are the biggest asshole I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Didn't follow your other thread because you said there was no return issue. As for the Fords...what I say is what I own. Buck fuddy. Or maybe your just gay. Don't let the door knob hit you in the ass on the way out there Godfather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.