Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need some picture threads, I know you guys and Girls have some.

Here is my 1998 Windstar GL on the day I bought it, sometimes I call it the Pimpstar!

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
Mark it's weird looking at your HVAC controls. We have the same van (year, color, trim), but ours has rear air\heat so we have the 4th knob. I always go WTF is wrong with that when I see your pictures.:D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Here's the Zeph, in all it's glory!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I wanted another van that had rear air and heat, the wife said it was too expensive at the time.

Mark it's weird looking at your HVAC controls. We have the same van (year, color, trim), but ours has rear air\heat so we have the 4th knob. I always go WTF is wrong with that when I see your pictures.:D

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
A little cold air intake on my Bronco. It's reversible for when it rains :)

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey Mark V (or anyone who can answer)

Not to be a smartass here, but what is the Ford Picture and Vid section for then? I figured that's where picture threads would end up, or is that "dedicated" for another use besides user photos?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is an area to post up pictures of your rides or videos of your rides.

My thread was just for pictures, I didnt specify any special pictures, just pictures you would like to share.

The area you specified is just for car pictures.

No offense taken.

Hey Mark V (or anyone who can answer)

Not to be a smartass here, but what is the Ford Picture and Vid section for then? I figured that's where picture threads would end up, or is that "dedicated" for another use besides user photos?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Cool, then my original thought process was correct!

It is an area to post up pictures of your rides or videos of your rides.

My thread was just for pictures, I didnt specify any special pictures, just pictures you would like to share.

The area you specified is just for car pictures.

No offense taken.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I just like looking at pictures of stuff that members find interesting and like to share. At another forum there was a guy who took random pictures of his area and they were just everyday items but the way they were photographed it made them more interesting.

·
Registered
684 Posts

This is Tsil'coh falls in my wifes home town of Fort St James British Columbia. Some nice size Rainbow trout in here.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you guys want something different here ya go, myself and a couple buddies 1st place halloween costume from a club down the shore here in jersey this past year. So much fun

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts