Ford Automobiles banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I ordered a flexible grab tool so as to not be too aggressive - here Saturday. I was hoping someone would recognize it before I started digging on it. It certainly is made of a hard but sticky rubber substance.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Maybe good news. Not part of a gasket a plastic clip. This is what I have retrieved so far. There may be more - need get the camera on it. Clip is 3/4" across.
plastic clip 3_4_ wide-2.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
The final hurdle was that the set screw on the #7 coil would not go home, I guess some junk in there too and so it needed a couple of washers to hold the coil tight, but she's running, and smooth. Thanks for all your help. Celebrated by doing a flush. Front shocks only thing left to do.

Thanks all for standing by me through this ordeal. (All in all it took me 3 days time to change one spark plug!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great news Mike. Glad you are almost on the road. I hope to see you in Arizona some winter. Next is the solar system right. Lol.

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
The final hurdle was that the set screw on the #7 coil would not go home, I guess some junk in there too and so it needed a couple of washers to hold the coil tight, but she's running, and smooth. Thanks for all your help. Celebrated by doing a flush. Front shocks only thing left to do.

Thanks all for standing by me through this ordeal. (All in all it took me 3 days time to change one spark plug!)
Good deal Mike you really hung in there

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Great news Mike. Glad you are almost on the road. I hope to see you in Arizona some winter. Next is the solar system right. Lol.
My wife's family originated in Sonora and she once owned 50% of a copper mine in Tombstone that was her Grandfather's. Used to go to AZ a lot, traveling along the southern boarder. In fact my kids were baptized St Patricks in Bisbee. Love to get back there. Once hiked up Camel Back? Mountain.
Regarding Solar I do have a very basic one panel system ready to mount.

·
Super Moderator
13,671 Posts
Thanks for posting the result!!!!

>>>Action

61 - 72 of 72 Posts