Do you like the new changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday May 9th, 2010 RobDog made some changes to the looks of the forum. The most noticable change was the elimination of the side margins.

Plase cast your vote above:

Do you like the changes?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Do you like the changes?
I think it looks very nice and Robdog should be very proud of all that he has accomplished in such a short period of time.....I especially like the top bar that Welcome's me.... :)

However, leave it to me to complain.....I mentioned this is passing a day or two ago, I do not like that the box on the right hand side showing who is online has moved so far down - it's not that I am lazy, it's just, I rather liked "seeing the company" I was keeping out of the corner of my eye and found it being at the top was rather convenient...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
649 Posts
However, leave it to me to complain.....I mentioned this is passing a day or two ago, I do not like that the box on the right hand side showing who is online has moved so far down - it's not that I am lazy, it's just, I rather liked "seeing the company" I was keeping out of the corner of my eye and found it being at the top was rather convenient...... :rolleyes:
I hear ya. I will try a few other arrangements to move that up higher.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I hear ya. I will try a few other arrangements to move that up higher.
Thank you Robdog.....and to show you how much I appreciate it and all the hard work you have done round here for us.....here's that "Entourage Lincoln" you wanted..... :yesnod:

- sorry it's only this big and a *.jpg -

Attachments

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
you should make a top 3 list of top posters... the one is cool, but i'd like to see how far behind poppy is... lol

but on a serious note, you did a good job rob

·
Registered
44 Posts
I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup:'s up. A big thanks to all the people who keep the FordForumsOnline boat afloat!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i just noticed the albums on the bottom.

VERY NICE!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Excuse me, who voted no on the new look?? We had a perfect score and someone had to go ruining it...word has it that Robdog has been crying all night over this. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
649 Posts
hahah Dizzle. Its all good. I have a thick skin. ;)

Seems like most of the people enjoy it, so that is good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts