Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was glad to see that there is no option for a "Down Thumb" but just curious if there is going to be Green Bean things like the 'other' site had?

and I'm building the post count too :ihih:...gotta get to ten so I can post links and such.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was glad to see that there is no option for a "Down Thumb" but just curious if there is going to be Green Bean things like the 'other' site had?

and I'm building the post count too :ihih:...gotta get to ten so I can post links and such.
I thought they were little green trash cans?????

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree, I didn’t like the down thumb. I spent a lot of time on the corner :biggrin5: waiting for something I knew about just to have my reputation tarnished.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you really have to have ten posts before you can post a link? I guess this will help prevent spam type links.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TMD...yep, it's one of the reasons for starting this site IMO. The spam was terrible 'over there'.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yup, 10 posts before you can post spam links will deter A LOT of people from posting that is for sure. Just one of the updates on this site so we can focus on more important things.

And yes, thumbs up only, no more need for a hate fest.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
then there are guys like me who put out 28 posts in 24 hours... damn spammers...

·
Registered
649 Posts
HAHA Jonzo, you are all good, don't worry. :)

FYI - Green "Trash Cans" are back. Need to know who reputable around here and who is not. ;)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Rob,
Regarding the green beens, When someone gives me a thumbs up, I get a notice. It brings me to a page of links sometimes there is the page/thread title, other times it is blank. Can it always be filled in with the thread title, if the page/post itself is not titled?

Also I would like to know who/is giving me props, is that possible?

I have to be honest, that when a member that I have been trying to help gives me props vs one that does not, I am more motivated to help the one that is more appreciative.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heck rob, we are all going to be reputable since there are no "Thumbs Down" choice haha! J/K

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
poppy, i know you don't need the thumbs up option. i've never seen bad advise from you

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
:blush: Thanks Jonzo, that was very nice.
Did you contact MissInformation for help on finding your lost thread?

·
Registered
649 Posts
My thinking exactly! We don't need no stinking thumbs down. We just need to know who is the most awesomeness reputable people on here! :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
that would make mine A-Jonzo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts