Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I brushed it on, the coverage is wasn't all that great. It's a bit too thick for a spray gun unless you use their thinner. I was advised to use a brush....the brush strokes disappear and looks like a spray job.
It's been about 7 years since I last used it......on my FIL's 1940 Buick frame. It still looks like wet paint...... nice n' glossy. IIRC, I used just over a 1/2 gallon. A buddy sprayed it on but it didn't seem to work as well as a brush. He may not have done all the prep work correctly IDK and he ain't talking :devil:
Warning, if you get POR 15 on your skin you WILL wear it for a ~month or until it wears off :) nothing cuts it after it's cured......nothing!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Warning, if you get POR 15 on your skin you WILL wear it for a ~month or until it wears off :) nothing cuts it after it's cured......nothing!
sounds like the Gorilla Glue i got on the lenses of my glasses, lol!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I have used POR15 and it works awesome.

FYI I know what removes POR15 from skin.... Brakleen does the job. I forgot it was supposedly non removal if got on the skin and the first thing I grabbed was some good old Brakleen and it came right off.

ashop.advanceautoparts.com_wcsstore_CVWEB_staticproductimage__072eb3cf3051a616b5c1a1fd6d6aa9ea.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts