Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is that blue Zephyr I mentioned in another thread. Its an 1981 with the GS package. They want 400 bucks for it, and as it sits its 99% there. The body is super clean on it, interior is pretty rough. It has the I6 w/auto and floor shift. Yup on a 4dr, it even had the center console and buckets. Yes I got the e-brake block off plate. Now here are a few pictures. I could really use a parts car and this thing has plenty of stuff on it I could use or use in the future. This is I think only the 4th or 5th Zephyr I have ever seen.

I'm up on the fence right now about this, if not I'll be taking orders on what people want/need. I also grabbed the grill, which will be getting used on my Zephyr.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Classic car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Classic car

·
Banned
292 Posts
$400? u kidding! take it, strip it, sell what u dont need, scrap the rest! Doors $50ea. or 4 for $150..... front fenders (louvered) $50 ea...... trunklid $50... hood $50....bumpers $75ea. or both for $100..... and thats just the outside.... TILT steering column $50.....Glass, $100 for all... 150+100+50+50+100+50+100= $550

(so i suck at math!)

·
Registered
24 Posts
well is yours a 4 door? if it is, you'd always have all the glass you'd ever need, taillights. hood, doors, misc parts, .... i did notice the cool console. lots of parts there that you'd always be able to fall back on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I came up with a similar list! Adding up the value of individual parts :devil: It'll have a "dis-mantled" title on it, so its chance of being back on the road is pretty much gone.

But yes, mine is a 4dr.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, things changed and I'm unable to purchase the car. So I will be getting what I can off it. I'll go back next week and get the bucket seats and the center console.

So anyone want/need anything?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts