Ford Automobiles banner

Suggestions to Ford for new Escapes

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  jsone 
#1 ·
It's my understanding Ford has folks that scan these Forums for peoples thoughts , likes and dislikes and experiences with their vehicles . I was thinking we could use this thread to address those issues directly and make suggestions for future products.:idea:
I for one hope they keep the boxy look . I would also suggest they add a glove box light and courteous lights in the lower door panels .

#3 ·
i would suggest they install older systems into the new ones till they get all the recalls, and bugs out of the systems/ parts. why not go back to the tried and true systems of the 90's?

#6 ·
the Escape is gone next year isn't it, the Kugo, very ugly in my opinion is taking it's place? So I thought.
I've heard it will be based on the Kuga and I AGREE IT'S UGLY .:yikes:

#7 · (Edited)
i would suggest they install older systems into the new ones till they get all the recalls, and bugs out of the systems/ parts. why not go back to the tried and true systems of the 90's?
With all the demands by congress on mileage and clean air it would be very difficult to go back to 90's systems . I do agree they should work on improving and debugging more before putting out a product for sale .

#8 ·
Ejector seats for unruly passengers.
I think they've been outlawed by congress , since that is discriminating against unruly people . You know .. they can't help it ! :crazy:

#9 ·
it an escape ... so i want an escape hatch with explosives bolts ... just in case:biggrin5:
:ciappa:

That's why there is an optional moon roof and it's a lot less messy than explosives . :hand:

#13 ·
I am glad I got a 2010. If I wanted the CRV look I would have bought a CRV. The Kuga looks like every other crossover on the road. :ciappa:
I agree and I think many others do also .I think Escapes are one of Fords biggest sellers and think they will pay big if they make it a clone of all the lookalikes . :crazy:

#15 · (Edited)
How about letting your customer's know when you discover a design/build fault so they don't get suck in the middle of nowhere during a winter storm.
Can't take issue with that ! I just read your post on the PCM thread about the PCM/spark plug mismatch , I assume that's what your referring to . You would think management would consider the negative effects on their products , let alone the ethics issue ! Look at the mess Toyota is in !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.