Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Rob,
Once a thread is started there is no going back to change the title.

I thought that it might be nice to be able to add a "Resolved" prefix to the title of threads. That however would have to be done after the thread came to completion.

For example, I just completed this thread
http://www.fordforumsonline.com/forum/engine-drivetrain/140-turn-key-all-i-get-click.html

and now that the truck is fixed, and can't add the prefix.

Would it be too challenging to program a little "Resolved" button that would add the prefix, and give the power to the OP, and all mods to click it?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Great idea.
Maybe a little green check mark after the word resolved...
Oh sure electro... how about they get a little shock when they click it, eh? :yikes:

How about we get rid of those useless icons,(for example... the one I put to this post (weather)) and put some meaningful ones in their place, and then allow the icons to be changed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
How about we get rid of those useless icons and put some meaningful ones in their place, and then allow the icons to be changed.
Now, I'm as open minded as the next guy........and I have to agree with Poppy on this, althought, I would have chosen the word annoying or irritating instead of useless.

how about they get a little shock when they click it, eh?
Hummmmm........I like that idea too, could be fun.......

And, as for you Electro, how do you expect people to take you seriously in Green Spandex?

·
Registered
649 Posts
You guys should be able to edit Title and Prefixes being mods.

There should be an edit button next to each post. Once the inline edit pops up, click on "Go Advanced" and you will be able to edit titles and prefixes on that page. There is a prefix for Resolved as well.

·
Registered
944 Posts
You guys should be able to edit Title and Prefixes being mods.

There should be an edit button next to each post. Once the inline edit pops up, click on "Go Advanced" and you will be able to edit titles and prefixes on that page. There is a prefix for Resolved as well.
Yep!

Maybe Poppy's cape is too big...:blush2:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn... I keep tripping on my cape, and hitting my head! :cryin:

But I'm still glad to have it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts