Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much more to say..... let's get some pics for all of the cars, you can use mine for the Galaxie!:ihih:

·
Registered
649 Posts
I will work on that promise. Just so much to do and so little time. I will see how much headway I can make next week, but there are so many models! The other problem is I am a perfectionist, so it has to be done exactly how I have the new models. But it is on the "overall" to-do list.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand, and thanks for the quick response. I like what you've done with the place. Much better.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
the Fairmont guys are gonna take a vote on who's will represent our car. we'll let you know in about a week from today (4-22-2010)

so we'll try to give you the results on 4-29... sound good?

obviously robdog, we'll let you have your say too, you an even be part of the vote

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a great idea. I hope administration will go for it. Seems like every forum has the cartoon images. BORING! This would be a step above. And I'm sure user's wouldn't mind seeing their car used. Shoot, have a vote once a month or quarterly so that new users with better looking cars can take the spot.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
all about the pride factor

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's a great idea. I hope administration will go for it. Seems like every forum has the cartoon images. BORING! This would be a step above. And I'm sure user's wouldn't mind seeing their car used. Shoot, have a vote once a month or quarterly so that new users with better looking cars can take the spot.

Now that's a great idea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts