Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i figured since nobody else gave suggestions on the last vote thread. we're going with these 7...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
530 Posts
ok so i figured since nobody else gave suggestions on the last vote thread. we're going with these 7...
I guess I missed the "1st thread", but what on earth am I voting for on this poll...? I'm lost. :confused:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I voted for Glidden. I like the looks of the undefeated car-white and red-better than the white and blue one. Besides, it was undefeated for cryin' out loud.

·
Registered
89 Posts
to answer tbird's question, i believe we're voting for which car will be the avatar for the fairmont section. i'm gonna have to go with stymee's. i just love the color combo and those mustang wheels.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the wagon none of the above?
sure. like i said above, i didn't think of it...

and fastfarmer, that can be one of the options... but in the museum it's the blue and white...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glidden's undefeated 78 Fairmont

ai192.photobucket.com_albums_z193_FarmTruckF150_IMG.jpg

I'm afraid this image is faded and dirty from hanging above my shop bench for 25 years. If someone could find a good copy of this it would make a fine avitar.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hot Wheels car? are we talking like an actual toy? i've looked and can't find one anywhere.

Vamp..... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your car. That purp is one of my fave colors on a car. Right next to indy yellow. idk what i like best.

·
Banned
292 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
i would love to be able to come up. but i'm in tennessee. and laid off. not really sure i could make it unless someone wanted to pick me up. i just don't have the funds

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hot Wheels car? are we talking like an actual toy? i've looked and can't find one anywhere.
they were the attachments under the second post...

·
Banned
292 Posts
i would love to be able to come up. but i'm in tennessee. and laid off. not really sure i could make it unless someone wanted to pick me up. i just don't have the funds
Uhm, i lost my job last May lol. Tell ya what, u get yerself to chicago and u can ride up with me. MIGHT be kinda tight, think exwife# 2 is coming with (she likes cars)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts