Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on any U-Pull Salvage yards in or around Tampa, FL? I have looked a little on the internet for some but if anyone here has some experience with any in particular it would definately help.

My girlfriend's 2002 Explorer Sport was involved in a tiny hit and run yesterday. Someone tagged her in a parking lot, busted the tail light and just dented the corner right underneath the light. From as much debris that was in the parking lot it sounds like the other person got the worst end of it, she said there was tons of broken glass. But no matter, I am now in need of a driver's side tail light. I have found one on Ebay for $38 and free shipping. Now I know this is an aftermarket, probably from China and right now that is the way I am probably gonna go if I can't find a good yard to use.

Much thanks in advance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Auto Parts Pros

They are located in Lakeland in Polk Co. and are a little farther away than you might be looking for, but they do ship items as well. You can do an inventory search from their site. Even if that comes up with nothing, I would give 'em a call as they do not always update the online inventory. I have used them many times in the past when I lived in Central FL and highly recommend them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts