Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i joined back on sunday i believe, and because of a system fail safe i had to wait till someone could let me in. i guess that's what happens when you share the same connection with someone on the site lol.

In case you're wondering, I really know jonzo, as the name suggests. I currently don't own any fords, but i do own a 2004 SRT4 neon. jon says he has a surprise comming in for me, and i think it's a Fairmont, or whatever that hot car is... If not, i'll be looking into getting a red 2011 V6 Mustang convertible soon...

i can try to give help whenever i can, and i've got a guy who'll help me out whenever he can...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Ashzo77,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the site.

We already met in FlashChat, more business than fun, but you jumped right in. Glad to have you aboard. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you poppy! I'm not sure how much help i was, but if you insist:lol:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sorry for the mix-up earlier, but we have those fail safes in place to keep this place nice for all members. Glad we got it all cleared up, so again, welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site. Sorry for the mix-up earlier, but we have those fail safes in place to keep this place nice for all members. Glad we got it all cleared up, so again, welcome aboard. :)
no problem. Jon explained it to me last night, and i understand.

that guy must have had a small one:smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you. you people are so friendly, and nice.
better than my SRT forum...:mad2:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
welcome.
you seem familiar to me... i can't put my finger on it...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know. we really haven't sen much of eachother the last 2 weeks, but i get vacation time in 2 more if you can hold on til then jon

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no! she was my first car...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts