Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused - Not that it takes much.... :rolleyes:

I tried in 2 different threads to use the "Add to Reputation" Little Scale of Justice Icon, instead of the usual "Green Thumb", it's Wednesday, it's a Full Moon, I wanted to try something different, I was curious and Jonzo77's Booing the Wings irritated me, no one Booed his team. :nono:

So, when I clicked it the first time I received an Error Message Box complete with the Yellow Triangle and Exclamation Point - the message was as follows:
The page at Http://www.fordforumsonline.com says: You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours.
So, I read the next thread, again I attempted to use the "Add to Reputation" icon, I received the same Error Message Box complete with the Yellow Triangle and Exclamation Point - this time the message was as follows:
The page at Http://www.fordforumsonline.com says: You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ..... again.
I chose to dot out the user name because as I am typing this, it DEFINATELY looks as WRONG as it sounds!

Question: What is up with the Fortune Cookies???? :confused:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
only kidding about the wings thing, i don't really care for hockey for lack of knowledge.

i got thee same message once before, but it's funny because it was the second message i've ever given the thumbs up to...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The last forum the hacker had several alias' and went around bumping up his rep just to look good. I am assuming Robdog put a limit on this to prevent this from happing again. Please PM Robdog to see if I am correct, maybe he can change this?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box either.....and it probably would have been helpful if I HAD mentioned this earlier when I posted....:rolleyes:

I AM able to use the
Did you find this post helpful?
option, which is what I ended up using, but NOT the "Add to Reputation" icon without getting the "Fortune Cookie" Message. I can give the Thumb all day long with no problem, and it appears Green on my screen once I have used it and I am only able to give someone the Thumb Once.

As I said, I was just curious as to how the Icon worked.

Oh and Jonzo, Thanks dude! It's all good, trust me, I spend more time in the Penalty Box than on the ice...... :devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts