Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a wiring diagram for a 2003 Windstar w/ the rear seat video system. Its an old VCR system, and I'm looking to find out where I can provide power in order to get the rear screen, and inputs to work, without the VCR in the center console. I have replaced the OEM radio which did allow it to come on by pressing the 3&5 buttons together, thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mrfreded, you are very welcome! :)

By the way, I love your avatar! Is that your dog?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got to ask how did you get it to turn on?

I can't seem to figure it out. I found the pin out for video from the vcr, but I can't get the screen on.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
ahhh nvm. Power is available to the screen all that needed to be done was to tie into the green wire on the output of the screen.
Man with all the searching on the web you think it would have been posted somewhere.

If you take the center console out and look at the wiring harnesses you will find 2 black and one grey. Connect your rca or video output to the solid green wire (being the signal input) on the large black connector. The blue I believe is the shield ....well that's what I used anyway.

Don't cut the sort of clear wire in between them. It will really mess up the picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts