1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
It's fixed now. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds nice. You can definitely hear the lobe & duration of the cam..Love that sound... Good response from the carb... It looks great... But as it comes to muscle.. Well I'll always be a Chevy kind of person...There's just a real soft spot in my heart for the heartbeat of America.. I truly applaud your efforts & accomplishments. I know how hard you worked on your baby..She is a beaut..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey if you owned my Chevy the Heartbeat would flatline for you!

Dude love the car, sound and paint job..... Makes me want to sell the Vette and buy your car!
Vettes aren't Chevy's.:nono: Those are garbage cans with wheels...:eek:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
If a Corvette is not a Chevrolet I dont know what is a Chevrolet then, must be the rest of the crap GM sells then! Corvette is the Flagship of the Chevrolet line, all other Chevrolet's get their performance based off the Corvette.

Anymore issues just PM me so we can keep this topic just about Stymees'mont!

·
Registered
262 Posts
One for the Futura..and a lose for some poor fella you spent too much money for his Vette. He asked for it and lost........:cornut:
Just need a little clarification.. Was that a Corvette or a:yikes: Chevette??:yikes:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
one thing i just thought of... are you still doing those custom dash inserts?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
It is nothing to smoke a Corvette depending on what year it is and who is driving it.

Thanks Mark V and Printman31 . Yes it was a Corvette....there is no more Chevettes around here.
Jonzo, yes I want to start making them dash panel inserts soon. First I need to finish my car. I can show you how they look here at the Bash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts