Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is enjoying thier weekend as much as I am. I took my daughter to her hockey game last night and she scored TWO goals!

c-ya

·
Registered
684 Posts
My weekend involves work. I drive a motorcoach, bringing miners out to work. 4 hours in the morning, four in the evening. 4 days on, 4 off. My weekend starts Tuesday.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sounds like a GREAT weekend Dan!

I took my 2 yr old girl on her first trip to the ZOO. To say the very least, she was amazed! =o)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hummmm, let’s see, the littlest one came down to Breakfast with a Snidely Whiplash moustache he had drawn on himself in Blue permanent marker; my daughter used a screwdriver to pull out her own tooth; shockingly the teenagers were up way before noon, later realized they had not even been to bed yet; the dogs, once again, lost the war with the skunk; the backyard is now under construction, apparently we DO need more Old Car Part Sheds, at which point I discovered half a dozen MORE project vehicles in the backyard and last but not least, the rabbit died……. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Played moving truck this weekend - moved my brother's wife halfway across the state in 1 day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts